2018/2019 UNILAG PG ADMISSION - STEPS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMISSION LETTER AND PAYMENT ADVISE


[updated for 2019]
Unilag Postgraduate admission list just released yesterday 2nd Jan 2016 is already generating a lot of concerns to candidates who wrote the exams in late September 2016.

While some are happy to find their names, others are more confused than normal.

The list is been uploaded by piecemeal, that alone is generating loads of concerns as I am buzz with calls and emails asking what is happening?

I think the IT guys should be snappy about it all. But we all need to calm down, and know that its just technical and by the end of today, every department will have been uploaded.

First, let me address those that found their names in the admission list.

 Congrats once again for your admission.

Its the beginning of a great journey and you will need all the help you can get.

There are many people calling to ask what next to do, after admission list?
well in this post I will answer all your queries.

I am here to provide you the guide to seamless registration process.

lets go, if you're ready....

Six Vital Steps:

1. Unilag will send you sms for your admission ( don't bother if you dont receive one, it may come late as usual or not come at all)
2.  You need to change your portal password
3. You need to UPDATE YOUR BIO DATA
4.  Download your admission letter
5.  Generate your payment advise (school fees)
6. find time to pay your acceptance fees from Jan 11th

In this post I will take you through the process of doing (2), (3), and (4)

Ready?

Lets start.

STEPS  TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PG ADMISSION LETTER AND PAYMENT ADVISE


STEP 1. login to UNILAG PG site.

 http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/index.php

 STEP 2. click on current student ON YOUR RIGHT MENU



STEP 3. fill in your application number ans surname in small letter


STEP 4. You will be taken to this page.
Please change your password  to something secure before you can continue.
Note this is your portal as a student of Unilag. all your communication and dealings with Unilag will be done from here.

so secure this page very well.


STEP 5. fill your bio data from by your left. This will enable to generate your admission letter which you will used in paying your school fees.

STEP 6. Go back to the dashboard and look for regenerate/generate fees,click on it and put the year of your admission which is 2016/2017,  click submit. Your admission letter will appear. please CLICK on it to download


STEP 7 After That go back to the dashboard and click print payment advice.
  it will tell you about your fees.


That is it.

short and simple.

Any more questions please ask me below.

14 comments:

  1. Please i cant find the course i applied for i.e. masters in geographic information system, i have checked my score and was recommended. i know yu said they are uploading in piecemeal but if you check unilag spgs its still saying 2015/2016.. Am really confused

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still hold till tomorrow, all lists will be uploaded by then

      Delete
  2. My details keep saying password/application number mistmatch.what's going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. use your application number the one with alphabet. check your exam pass

      Delete
  3. couldnt find medical physics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please how will i pay the obligatory fees? What bank will i pay? what are the designated banks

    ReplyDelete
  5. my oga at the top thanks a lot for all the info infact my wife will apply for this year's admission and she will be joining your e class as well as buying the past question. I made the list and I have downloaded my admission letter,pay advice and have filled my biodata.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome and congrats. we expecting her Emeka

      Delete
  6. i cant update my biodata, it says: finished: not regitered in 1 session

    ReplyDelete
  7. im having thesame password mismatch issue also. ive confirmed im using the correct password. this is happening after ive changed my password from the default surname.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can i delete already generated pay advice for school fees in PG portal. i want to defer the program im currently running

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done sir. Mine says, you've been admitted, but I've been unable view my scores

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day sir. I love the job you are doing sir. Keep it up sir. I have something I want you to help clarify. I just got admitted for a postgraduate program, and I want to know the maximum period one can delay the payment of the acceptance fee. I will appreciate your reply very much sir. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete