2020/2021 Unilag Pg Admission List: How to Download Your Admission Letter Now!


The University of Lagos has started sending out admission letters since yesterday to candidates who passed the Pg entrance exams conducted in March, 2021.

Some of the lucky few were sent sms, others received emails and many received nothing. from my knowledge the process will continue till coming week.

So if you have not received your sms/email or you login and you could not get access, just know your department has not been activated yet, so no need to panic, provided you got recommended.

So, here is how to download your admission letter so you start your registration process.


Last week, the University started selling the postgraduate applications forms for 2021/2022 session, which gave rise to lots of insinuations among candidates.


How to Download your Admission Letter

Its as simple as 4 steps.


Step #1: 

Head over to the Unilag Pg student portal here...

https://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng/(S(osbabqar1aylb3cj3sq2borq))/default.aspx


Step #2: 

Input your application number, the one that starts with alphabet and your surname in small caps


Step #3: 

Change your password and save


Step #4: 

Then down the page, under Documents - you will find your Admission letter. This is your personal admission letter, just download it and print it, you will need it for the registration process that is commencing soon


If you got yours already please show us below and lets celebrate it.

or send a copy to me via whatsapp on 08180884001.


JOIN MY EMAIL LIST & PG TELEGRAM GROUP 2021/2022  CLICK HERE

Congrats in advance

17 comments:

  1. It doesn't work for me. It displayed username doesn't match.

    I also finished from Unilag. Hope it won't affect the procedure. I have student portal for undergraduate and they using the same portal for all the students both postgraduate and undergraduate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its turn by turn Ope, just wait for your department to send sms. All Akokites uses same matric number for undergrad and postgrad. Normal stuff

      Delete
  2. Am still expecting mine too I couldn't access my portal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls what's next because i didnt see any further information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you received your admission letter?

      Delete
  4. I received a text that reads I have been given provisional admission into M.Sc... how wl I gt d admission letter please. What step do I need to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls hv printed my admission letter
    What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've downloaded and printed my admission letter.
    After that, what is the next thing please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please, I am still getting username not matched. Educational psychology is my course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys at this point, is unilag still giving applicant admission, was recommended initially but have not receive any mail or text messages course Msc Industrial and Labour Relations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have same issue bro... just got a mail about my aggregate score but no admission letter yet. probably it's not our turn yet... fingers crossed

      Delete
  9. I think that the next step is to pay acceptance fees of 45k and then proceed to register your courses on the portal.

    In the provisional offer letter, the link provided for further instructions www.spgs.unilag.edu.ng does not provide any information as to what next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi good day
    Please I want to clarify something what's going to happen to we that till now we have been unable to login to our portal it keeps telling us username/password mismatch.
    I applied for MSC sociology.. I didn't receive any SMS.. In fact if my memory serves me well the last SMS I received was just when the exams already started notifying me that I can now go online.. Bearing in mind no link was even there for me it was a friend that sent me the link I used to login.. Anyways fast forward to now.. I received email last week Wednesday and Friday as well notifying me that I've been recommended but till now I'm unable to login and download/print my admission letter.
    Whereas my friends in Criminology and PSYCHOLOGY have been able to login.
    What do we do now?
    How much is even acceptance fee is there a stimulated time for it to be paid cus I can remember as an undergraduate O think we had 1 wk then to pay the 20k acceptance fee before proceeding to pay all other fees..
    And when will the screening process begin is it October/November or when please let us know so that we can be adequately informed and prepare accordingly thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening, when can we pay acceptance fee

    ReplyDelete