2015/2016 Unilag Pg Supplementary Admission Merit List?


After the released of the 2015/2016 Unilag Pg admission merit list some few days ago, many are left sad  and feeling down.

To worsen the matter the news about admission list had filtered in during the new year celebration on January 1st 2016.

Some could not hold their tears and disappointment.
Many were so sure of themselves after all the reading and sleepless nights. I could not argue less.

Emotions ran high and many could not hide their disdain and frustration. They are  not are worried about admission letter or school fees, they just want to see their names on the list.

so sad too bad.


Unilaggoogle they asked "But is that the end of admission list?"

is there any more list to come?

do I have any hope?

what next should I do?

I need this admission, I cant just give up now?

please help me what can you do for me ?

The list is endless.

I felt sad for some, especially those that worked hard during the exams.

In life sometimes its not over until its over.

To answer the questions bluntly,

Is there going to be any supplementary list for 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate admission?


There is no supplementary list in Unilag Pg admission. In 2015/2015 session, some list where added for some courses like MBA and other management courses.

if the practice will continue this year I cannot say, but I can definitively advise you if you fall in this category on what you can do now.

Also note that up till matriculation admission still occurs on a daily basis, never forget that.

Follow the steps below to get your names in the admission list.


STEPS TO TAKE TO ENTER SUPPLEMENTARY LIST 


Step 1.  You will be willing to press for the admission, so you must leave your comfort zone, office, home and get things to move on your behalf

Step 2. Check out your score in your department if you scored above 40% and maybe you even scored above cut-off but you were not eligible for the course, you will discover that here.

Step 3. Find who can help you with admission within the department or ask for those that knows.
(its a common knowledge, just as the right source)

Step 4.  This route may involve money, between 40k - 100k but I've seen its done for free for many people, these are exceptions rather than norms

Step 5. Be smart and dont allow anybody to dupe you of your money. Though this route has 10% success rate.

Step 6.  Each dept may still take up to 5 and some 10 people more. Reason because not all on merit lust will take up the admission for so many reason.

Step 7. Whatever, you decide, take responsibility for your actions. mine is to tell you what will constitute the supplementary list as the list may not be online, the concern students will just be sent sms or email.

While Unilag Pg registration is ongoing you might just be lucky and join the happy ones

If you have any questions or issues concerning your case please ask me in the comment session.

all the best.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Mr Dan. I didn't make the list. I will visit the dept(mech Eng) on Thursday for my score. Can you offer any help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day Mr Dan, I cut-off for my course is 49.91 i scored 49.17, I went to the department to ask but nothing was said.hopefully waiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. cut off is 65 and i scored 64.71. is there any hope for me.

    ReplyDelete