2017/2018 Unilag Released Postgraduate Msc Results and Admission List



Great shouts of joy  greeted the released of 2017/2018 Unilag Msc- Postgraduate results that came out yesterday afternoon.

Many students were seen rejoicing and many more as usual feeling dejected as they cant explain what happened to them

The results which was unusually delayed due mainly to the NASU strike was finally released yesterday.

To cap it all,  late last night the school released the ADMISSION list for 2017/2018 Unilag Msc- Postgraduate exams written in September.

My Online class had a very great results this year especially in the Business and Arts depts.

The Public Health did very well this year.
Microbiology and many more sciences like Mathematics and Statistics had almost 100%
Anatomy was 100%

MBA too had very great results.
Business Administration was wow this year

Engineering was 100% all over.

Education was fantastic better than last year
I am still getting feedback and will update later

Some of my students scoring 88%, 84%, 79%,  77% and many more with reckless abandon.
This is a very good result and I am very proud to be associated with this.

I hope you too did very well. Please share the results or admission in the comment session would love to hear your good news too.

READ ABOUT YOUR RESULTS STATUS HERE

READ ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL FEES HERE

READ ABOUT HOW TO CHECK YOUR RESULTS HERE

STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO REGISTRATION


Below are details of the admission list.

some list are still being uploaded at the time of this report.

congrats to all who made the list.

Note more lists are on the way.


MASTER ADMISSION LIST 2017/2018


Masters Admission List

Click the links below to view admission list for the respective programmes






POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA ADMISSION LIST 2017/2018

Postgraduate Diploma Admission List

Click the links below to view admission list for the respective programmes




MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSION LIST 2017/2018

Masters (College of Medicine) Admission List

Click the links below to view admission list for the respective programmes


Postgraduate Diploma (College of Medicine) Admission List

Click the links below to view admission list for the respective programmes

23 comments:

  1. Hi dan.
    I scored 42,MSC.civil engineering (structures option) FT.
    Not recommended
    Can I know the cut off mark for either FT/PT
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its 50 for fT you can change to part time

      Delete
  2. Pls wat abt civil engineering list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr Dan, thanks for all the updates. Please I cant find Msc Guidance and Counselling. Please clearify.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please what about Organisational Behaviour list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please am yet to see the list for MBA part-term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still not yet loaded, just wait for it will come this week

      Delete
  6. There is no list for MSc Finance full time. I scored 54.12 and remark is not recommended. What's the cut off mark plz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy please change to part time as Ft cut off is higher than your score. its 63

      Delete
  7. Good evening Mr Dan, please what are my chances, I scored 61.18 MSC finance not recommended, what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. change to part time Inoru. Good score you have there

      Delete
  8. Elijah EkongJanuary 05, 2018

    Good evening Mr Dan, please I scored 60 MSC Economics FT and I have the remark not recommended on my result sheet, please what are my options?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Economics this year is very high as people did very well. its 63, so please change to PT

      Delete
  9. Admission list for MIT and MBA not listed yet.
    Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dan Danno.
    I didn't see Master of Science in Accounting Admission list

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt see MSc Management on the list, any issue?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day Mr Dan please whats the procedure to take to change the mode of study and also can you please tell me the duration of the sandwich programme?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Mr. Dan,
    It seems MBA list is not out yet ? please what is the cut-off mark, thanks for anticipated response

    ReplyDelete
  14. MIT admission list is out. And hurray 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. oni tolulopeJanuary 15, 2018

    I made it. Scored 58.33 and was recommended for M.Sc Employment relations and Human resource management

    ReplyDelete
  16. How do I change to part time from full time

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please Mr Dan, I heard a second list just came out, is it true? And is it going to be posted online? I live in Kano so I rely on your info. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete