The papers are always either two or three. Find below, some past question paper you can use for praftice.
I have some MSC finance questions for you today from past question, so that you can
use in practise. Also those of you doing Banking and Finance MSc can also use this for practice.
Past Msc Finance Questions- Unilag Pg Exams Updates
1. What are the budgeted cash payments in June (to the nearest N'000) for materials?
A. N62,000.00 B. N64.000.00 C. N65,000.00 D. N66.000
2. What are the budgeted cash receipts (to the nearest N'000) in June?
A. N198,500.00 B. N202.000.00 C. N202,100.00 D. N207.100
3. One of these is not an attribute of a limited liability company or corporation?
A. Ease of expansion due to access to large amount of capital
B. Longer life span
C. Ease of establishment
D. Limited liability for owners
4. Assuming a customer of a bank deposits N10,000 today in her account paying 7% interest compounded continuously. How much will she have in her account in 4 years?
A. N 10,725.00
B. N 10,028.00
C. N 10,408.00
D. N 13,231.00
5. Lawal borrowed N30,000 from his bank and agreed to amortise his debt, principal and interest at 14% by equal payment over the next 10years, the first due in a years’ time. What is the annual cost of his debt?
A. N 4,793.00
B. N 3,834.00
C. N 5,751.00
D. N 5,345.00
6. At what nominal rate compounded annually will N6000 amount to N9000 in 3 years?
7. Okon has a 36-month car loan of N50,000 with a monthly repayment of N1,661. At what rate is his loan repaid?
Use the following instruction to answer the next 2 questions
A binary operator is defined as follows for all real numbers a and b: a* b = a2÷ab+b
8. Find 3*(4)
9. If 2 * b = 4, then the value of b is
d. 0 or -2
10. A dealer sells an item for N4,620 at a profit of 40%. Find the price at which he bought the item
You can download the full details below, where you get
Three seesions full questions and answers, and pass the exams with ease.
All the best,