I Need a Masters Degree Something in High Demand and Greater Opportunities

 more questions and answers here

----------------------------------
I studied Industrial Chemistry at the University of Benin, would have gone back for my PG but considered the distance since I now reside in Lagos.

Considering those courses you mentioned, I don't know the level of opportunities available if I study them, because I don't want to study a course just because I need a masters degree but want something which is in high demand and can position me for greater opportunities. Please advise

Lots of thanks,
--------------------------------


Hi,

From our discussion, you may need need to do a Pgd degree to better your chances, however,  you can read course like environmental management, environmental toxicology. but since you're interested in management courses, your choices are limited except you did some Pgd first.

you could however, do
MPA, MPIA, MILR,

but if u go for a pgd, then you could do any better course, that will align with your Bsc course except you are changing to management entirely.

find the available pgd course and make a selection

http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/specificrequirement.php


later,


Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment