WHEN IS REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE? - UNILAG PG ADMISSION 2016/2017


I got this questions from a student:

" Hello Mr Dan,

When is the closing date for registration, I learnt it's this week, 30th Jan. Please help as I haven't done my registration"

This is a legit question.
The Unilag Pg sent out a circular some weeks back that the registration will last for 4 weeks.

The registration was suppose to start Jan 3rd. However they didn't start then they started Jan 9th  hence most people believed the 4th week will expire Jan 30th.

This is not the case as convocation has eaten deep into the time.
The new date for close of registration as annouce is 24TH february 2017.

Note that date again

24th february 2017.

so you still have 4 weeks to look for money and after that there will be late registration which normally will attract like N10000

so no issue if you ask me.

I will be giving out updates as they come in.

Not to miss any update
CLICK HERE to register to receive alert whenever I post Unilag admission news.


MEANWHILE

you can do the following as you look for your tuition fees

1. Pay the acceptance/obligatory fees to lock down the admission.

2. Start attending lectures

3. Participate in all class activities, nobody will ask you ro fees, its not secondary school.



THOSE WHO HAD SUPPLEMENTARY RECOMMENDATION

Many applicants have seen their status changed from Not recommended to supplementary recommendation on their portal page.

If this is your case just wait for the list to be out so that you register, till then join in lectures with your teammates.


I will be giving out updates as they come in.

Not to miss any update
CLICK HERE to register to receive alert whenever I post Unilag admission news.


Hope this clear the doubts.

gracias.

4 comments:

  1. Pls, I want to ask if someone with B.Ed Economics can apply for MSc economics in Unilag. Very urgent thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls, registered for Msc finance, scored 71.44 but not qualified,my status on the portal has changed to "supplementary recommendation" for Masters of banking and finance. I have checked through the list but there is no course of such. What can I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go to the department to resolve this, because MBF has not been launced yet.

      Delete