Can I Run Masters degree program in International Law and Diplomacy in Unilag for 2015/2016?

Here is a question from a  reader.

"Good morning sir, m a graduate of classics from university og Ibadan (2:1).I did like to know if I can run masters degree program in international law nd diplomacy at unilag for 2015/2016...nd another problem is that I'm finishing my nysc service early july...will dah be possible sir? thanks."

My answer:

Dotun, for MILD in Unilag is a professional course and the basic requirement is Bsc degree honours (2:2) and its seems to me you re most qualified. for your Nysc cert you will actually be in need of it by Nov/Dec 2015. so its a Yes/Yes for me.

Hope its helps.

send in your questions  and we will try and give accurate answers to them










No comments:

Post a Comment