2020/2021 Masters degree Programs: Unilag Postgraduate Courses for HND Holders


The rush for Unilag postgraduate application forms 2020/2021 is just getting started. Many HND graduates are calling to ask if they can apply for Unilag masters programs even if its the postgraduate diploma...


If you can recollect we posted details about  Unilag Postgraduate forms 2020/2021 that started selling May 25th 2020 and we posted it on our blog yesterday.

You can read more about it here if you haven't seen it before.

I have been getting calls and questions.

Here is a question I got from a subscriber to my emails.
(by the way you are missing a lot if youre not in my email list- lots of info to share)

Here is the question:

Dear sir, 
 I have HND in microbiology,
Which course do you advice me to do for my Pgd, because there is not Pgd microbiology in Unilag.
I await your response, thanks and God bless.

Many people have such questions and here are my answers.

Hi 
Unilag does not receive applications from HND holders for most of its Pg courses. This is part of their policies. However there are ONLY 5 courses that allows for HND upper credit minimum
They are: 
1. MBA 
2. Project Management 
3. Biomedical Engineering 
4. Maritime Studies  --- allows lower credit
    -Maritime Environmental Studies
    -Maritime Communications and Navigation
    -Maritime Administration and Management 
5. Hydrographic Surveying - allows lower credit 
So you re free to chose from these ones if it suits your career pursuits. 
Thanks
Unilga Google.

I hope this also helps those who have HND and wish to come to Unilag for their masters degree.



Ask your questions in the comment session below.


No comments:

Post a Comment